Due to the bespoke nature of garments and bags, it may take up to 15 working days until you receive your order.
We normally beat these delivery times but you will always be advised via email when your order is dispatched.
Do you want to return something? No problem!
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item(s) to Mapac in its original condition within 28 days of receipt to receive a full refund.
If you wish to exchange the garment for a different colour, size or style, simply place a new order online.
Your original order will be credited when we receive the returned goods.
Please note postage will be charged at the normal rate.
Mapac Group Ltd, 6 Mowat Estate, Sandown Road, Watford,
Hertfordshire, WD24 7UZ
- The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so make sure it’s packed up properly and can’t get damaged on the way!
For your own protection, we recommend that you obtain ‘proof of postage’ and use a
delivery service which insures you for the value of the goods.
- All goods will be inspected on return.
- We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us by mistake.
- We try hard to accept all returns and they don’t need to be in the original box or bag, as long as they're securely packed. Where possible, returned items should include tags and any packaging.
- In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you.
Faulty / Received Incorrect Item(s)
If the item(s) you received is faulty or incorrect, please contact our Customer Services department on 01923 255525 quoting your order number, details of the product and whether you require a refund or replacement.
We will then advise on how to proceed with the return. You have 28 days from receipt of the faulty item to return it to us.
Please note, this does not affect your statutory rights.